Best Neelum Valley Tour
5 Days 4 Nights
Keran | Sharda | Shogran
You only live once.
Then why not look into the most beautiful valley of Pakistan which comprises breath-taking scenery, thick forest, massive waterfalls, clear water streams, and much more.
Yes, this is Neelum Valley.
Neelum Valley has been the most famous tourist spot for many years.
It is truly a Paradise on Earth due to its promising beauty and alluring effects.
Considering the fact, Dream Vista Travels & Tours is arranging a 5 Days & 4 Nights tour to Neelum Valley to get benefited from its pleasure and calmness.
This trip includes visiting the following spots; Murree, Bhurban, Kohala Bridge, Muzaffarabad, Neelum Valley, Kutton, Authmuqam, Keran, Sharda, Kel, Arang Kel, and Patriata.
3-star luxurious hotel and comfortable transport system are accommodated for the lovely tourists to mark their journey a memorable one.
You can also read our travel blog post to know more about Neelum Valley – a Sightseeing to the Nature
Group Tour Package: 12 Persons (min)
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights from Islamabad and 9 Days & 8 Nights from Karachi
- PKR 19,000 (ISB to ISB)
- PKR 22,000 (with ISB nights)
(PKR 2,000 Extra per night for Twin Sharing Rooms for Couples)
- PKR 6,000/7,000 (Economy Train)
- PKR 12,000/14,000 (Luxury Bus)
- PKR 16,500/17,000 (Business Train)
Accommodation: Standard Hotel stays (3/4 Persons Sharing)
- 2 Nights in Islamabad
- 2 Nights in Keran
- 2 Nights in Balakot
Food: Breakfast and Dinner only
Transportation: Coaster/Grand Cabin with Driver (Fuel & Toll included)
Jeep Safari: Included – 4×4 Jeeps ride from Sharda to Kel
Children: Infant (Free), Child (3 yrs to 8 yrs) 50% Off
- Every Friday from KARACHI
- Every Sunday from ISLAMABAD
Karachi to Neelum Valley
Guests from Karachi can avail above trip from Islamabad via below options and tickets can be arranged on request.
Places to visit in Neelum Valley Tour
- Transportation from Islamabad to Islamabad
- 4 Night stay in Luxury Hotel (3/4 persons sharing)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Group Tour Only)
- Fuel and toll taxes
- Basic first aid kit
- Excursions tickets or entry fee
- Personal trekking equipment
- Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls
- Insurance liability, medical aid and emergency rescue coverage
- Anything other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost